I am very fond of StackOverflow and the StackExchange network. This is why I:
- hammer duplicate questions
- ask others to add explanations to their code-only answers
- ask others not to provide solutions as comments
- ask others not to post answers to questions that are incomplete, duplicates, or otherwise close-able.
I don't play the "Fastest Gun In The West" game, so when you see me post a late answer, it is because I have something valuable to offer and I hope that you will acknowledge the care that I take.
I use the StackExchange mobile app to receive instant notifications when I am mentioned in a comment. This enables me to provide timely responses and better serve SE communities.
You might find me at:
LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/mick-harner-083b4530 (but I don't just connect for the sake of padding my connection count)
No Facebook, no Twitter (on purpose)
American by birth, Australian by choice
Member for 1 year, 5 months
13 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 at 13:53
- Stack Overflow 25.5k 25.5k 1010 gold badges3939 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Code Review 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge33 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Joomla♦ 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 413 413 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 Strict Standards: mysqli_next_result() error with mysqli_multi_query
- 18 HTML select form with option to enter custom value
- 17 Why not show the appointed/elected date for moderators on ALL Stack Exchange sites?
- 14 Please post your answers as answers, not comments
- 11 Speed/best practice flushing mysqli_multi_query()
- 11 After array_filter(), how can I reset the keys to go in numerical order starting at 0
- 8 Return a default value if no rows found
- View more network posts →